Saturday, April 2, 2011

Salimun Qalbun.,




I know you do care
About me
Really care

I am not deny or defying it
Thanks
I do appreciate it
For your care
Your advices
Your moral supports
And for being around me

I am just trying
To be calm
Be positive
A lots of things happened
And some still happening
Also
A lots of things awaits me ahead

And
I am not sure
How well
I will be able to cope and handle
All these matters

Forgive me
For my attitude
For my ego
If it does hurt you
Worries you

For the time being
Just give me the moment of peace
I do really need this
My Lord


"Allahumma La Sahla Illa Ma Ja'altah Sahlan, wa Anta Taj'alulhuzna Iza Shikta Sahlan"
(Ya Allah, tidak ada kemudahan kecuali sesuatu yang Engkau permudahkan, Engkau menjadikan kedukaan itu mudah sekiranya Engkau kehendaki)


Ameen.,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails